That is why we offer the highest standard of care in podiatry. We seek to make your visit simple, stress-free, and effective! It is our goal to resolve your pain and function issues in a way that allows you to live the life you are accustomed to.
Don’t live in pain! There are a number of causes for podiatric issues, please contact us today so we can identify the cause and solution for your particular problem! We want you to be walking, running, jumping and living the lifestyle you want to!
Dr. Donna M. Boccelli
Background & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree of Science, Biology/Pre-Medical, at Marist College, Poughkeepsie, NY
- D.P.M. (Doctor of Podiatric Medicine) at Temple University, School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Completed her Podiatric Surgical Residency at St. Francis Hospital, Hartford, CT
- Started private practice in 2001.
Dr. Boccelli’s expertise includes, but is not limited to, the Medial and Surgical Treatment of all Foot Conditions, Complicated/Revisional Forefoot Surgery, Sports Medicine, Custom Molded Orthotics
Memberships & Associations
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Diplomate, American Academy of Wound Management
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Connecticut Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Hartford County Podiatry Association
Honors & Awards
- Past Chief of the Podiatric Surgery Department, Manchester Memorial Hospital
- ECHN Core Values Award
- Bloomfield Ambulatory Surgical Center
- St. Francis Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital